Offered year-round in most regions in Québec, the Maritimes and Ontario, this highly advanced skid control program includes a theoretical part and a practical part with a skid control simulator exclusive in North America.
Advanced Tecnic offers businesses a defensive driving course on slippery surfaces.
To obtain more information about this training, communicate with our business services.
- Cost reductions related to accidents (repairs, replacement, etc.).
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Lower rate of absenteeism.
- More efficient fleet management.
- Improved staff satisfaction.
- Driving position at the wheel.
- Active vision (including anticipation).
- Adverse conditions in spring, summer and fall.
- Winter driving.
- Braking techniques.
- Negotiating curves and turns.
- Skidding (propulsion, traction, 4x4 vehicle).
- PowerPoint presentation.
- “Defensive Driving Course” handbook given to each participant.
- Basic skidding.
- Basic skidding and braking.
Note that additional practical sessions covering more complex exercises are also available.